[il-talk] People Interpreter

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 19:26:16 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I am having trouble with my neighbors.  Something in my bathroom is or isn't leaking.  Something leaked in the past, but I can't confirm there is any ongoing damage.  This is important, since the plumber will have to root around to find the leak, if  it's not readily identifiable.  Further, I don't feel comfortable letting people in my place, since I'm messy.

Does anyone have some advice on what I can do?  I can clean up, but will need someone around to keep from flipping out the second one of my neighbors make any remarks.  I do want to fix this, but would like to preserve some sense of integrity/wholeness/privacy.

BTW, I live in a condo.

Thanks,
bcp