[il-talk] iPad Mini

J Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:42:21 UTC 2012

I didn't find anything about iPad Mini, but this is a
great site to find out if an Apple Ap for iPhone is
accessible with VoiceOver. I found a couple that I liked
and wasn't afraid to download after knowing the price. For
example there is a Light Detector that let's you know if
you left a light on. Thanks for the new resource.
Jean