[il-talk] More People Problems

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 20:08:44 UTC 2012

To continue the narrative:

The condo board has informed me that the plumber will be here on Monday, if I am here or not.  I have already informed them that I had fixed the internal pipes.  The plumber's report indicates this.  I will spend the weekend cleaning up the place and seeing if I can find someone to hang out with me here while they invade my place.

What's frustrating is the fact that we'll spend a great deal of time trying to fix things that were already fixed.  All on my dime.

I'm done.

Regards,
bcp