[il-talk] Question!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 22:23:07 UTC 2012

Hi Linda.  What I do is ask the person is this a good time but I only say that if I detect something unusual in their voice.  For example, if they sound edgy, tired, anxious, or something like that.  The better I know the person, the better I can detect their moods.  It's hard to detect their moods when I don't know them that well.  Hth
Leslie