[il-talk] we lost a hero

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 22:14:33 UTC 2012

I am saddened to hear of Kelly's passing.  Though I did not maintain contact
with her I thought of her often and was personally very touched when Kelly
remembered Teresa with a card after her hip replacement.  She could have
simply sent an email, but dispite her own condition, she was caring enough
to remember that Teresa did not do email and so she sent a card.  I guess
the best thing we can do at this point is to pray for her family as we all
grieve her loss.