[il-talk] we lost a hero

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 23:50:39 UTC 2012

I am shocked and saddened to hear about the loss of a wonderful federationist and a good lady in Kelly Dowdy. I will personally miss her very much. And thoughts and prayers from my family to hers. God Bless you, Kelly. You are a great asset to this organization and you will be sorely missed. Sincerely, Jamal.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/iUETdzfs-20121002-1945.wav