[il-talk] Don gillmore continuing to improve

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 14:15:07 UTC 2012

Don,

It is great to hear that you are continuing on your road to recovery.  You
and Pam have been in our thoughts and prayers since you went into the
hospital.

It was really quite emotional to play the Anniversary Waltz for you and Pam
at October fest.  I know cell phones don't generally pick up all that well.
I hope you had a chance to hear it.