[il-talk] IABS Idol Line Up!

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:29:14 UTC 2012

Hey NFBI!

I just wanted to post the IABS Idol lineup.  These are all the people who
have told me ahead of time that they wanted to participate.  If you would
still like to participate, but do not see yourself on this list, it's not
too late!  But you will be AFTER all the people who signed up in advance,
also, no guarantees that we will be able to find the music you want to sing
since we will have short notice.

Please take note of where you are in the lineup.  If you are not ready to
go when we call you.... don't ask what happens, just be there.  :)

Thanks to everyone who signed up and I can't wait to hear your songs!!

Rose

   1. Meg D and Rose S
   2. Dave M
   3. Jamal P