[il-talk] More Spam & Mea Culpa

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 17:01:54 UTC 2012

Hi Il-talk,

I managed to forget that the convention is this weekend.  And, even though I am not running for political office, I would like to issue a Mea culpa:

I got a little to enthused about our upcoming activity at the CCM and the hackathon the city is holding this weekend.  I will try to register this evening and hope to have occasion to spend some quality time with some of you in the bar, but one of the groups is looking into improving bus connectivity for the CTA, which seems like one of the Chicago Chapter's biggest headaches.  If you want to send me a text-message or just call, +1-312-593-3013 should work.

BTW, I'm not attending this thing as anything other than a defrocked hacker who would like to get a job.  We'll see how this works out.

Regards,
bcp