[il-talk] 2012 State convention

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 15:08:00 UTC 2012

I can care with Denise. This was one the best best F. B. I. conventions I have ever attended. I had a very good time... A lot of great enthusiasm during this past weekend.  Carl Jacobson and the national representative ran... speaker... ... was great and I'm happy that we have a lot of interest from newer people and hopefully this people stick around and be a part of us for many years to come. Hopefully we can channel in this into the other for the convention in deposit of program during the next upcoming year.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/iK381OQa-20121008-1102.wav