[il-talk] Trying to listen to Convention.

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:42:27 UTC 2012

Speaking on behalf of sound crew, it's not our practice to run replays
of convention on the stream, since the server we're using is only
temporary and isn't meant to operate 24/7. We technically could run a
loop of the convention audio files, but we have to edit them first.
That's a great suggestion though, Linda. You might want to run that
idea by the server owner, Tony Olivero (tony at olivero.us).

--
Kwaak Productions