[il-talk] meeting needed

Patti Chang pattichang at att.net
Fri Oct 12 15:35:33 UTC 2012

The State Board of the national Federation of the blind of Illinois will meet Tues  October 16, 2013 8:00 PM central time. Please call 218-936-1200 and input code 6324.

p.s. give to our annual appeal by sending to NFBI c/o glenn Moore po box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB, Scholarship Committee Chair
Sent from my iPhone