[il-talk] next at large meeting

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Fri Oct 12 22:19:18 UTC 2012

This is posted to the calendar.

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Leslie Hamric
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 3:57 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org; Illinois Association of Blind Students List
Subject: [il-talk] next at large meeting

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 10/14/12 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.

Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks
and we look forward to your participation.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 10/14/12

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Presidential Release - Dave Meyer

State report-Patti Chang

Program: talk about at large dinner and state convention - Patrick Olson

Old business

New Business

 Adjournment