[il-talk] Looking for feedback

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 12:41:46 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for feedback from anyone who uses A T & T as a primary landline
or mobile carrier.  Specifically, I am looking for feedback from anyone who
is now signed up for free directory assistance on their phone.  What I would
like to know is the following.  1.  Does your "free directory assistance"
cover only your immediate area?  2.  Does your "free directory assistance"
cover the greater Chicago area, or the greater metropolitan area in which
you live?  3.  Does your "free Directory assistance" cover the entire
continental United States?  4.  Has "free directory assistance been applied
consistently for you over the period of time that you have had it?  5.  Has
the status of your "free directory assistance" remained constant after a
change either in geographic location or phone number?

Please send your responses to me off list.