[il-talk] Great IABS Idol!

Linda Hendle iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 12:52:16 UTC 2012

Hi all! just listened to half or so of IABS Idol!  Great job to all who participated, that I heard so far.  Next time if I can go to Il Convention, I have to be there for Idol.    Also, Thanks to Dave  and Leanne for trying to help me listen to Convention and trying to fast forward or rewind each segment.  But Leslie told me  I can put the Convention on a thumb drive, and listen to it on my NLS digital tape player I have.  That way, I can fast forward or rewind whenever I want.  Thanks again, Leslie, and Congrats At Large for the win of IABS Idol.  Great job as always, Leslie and the others!