[il-talk] Deadline for submission of articles for the Braille Examiner

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Fri Oct 19 02:23:22 UTC 2012

The deadline for submission of articles for the Braille Examiner is November
1. We would like to publish the newsletter by the 15th. The theme for this
newsletter is Sate Convention 2012. We would like articles to center around
that.
If you want an event or meeting posted to the calendar in the newsletter,
please send those to me by November 10. I will post them to the NFBI
calendar at the same time. We'll list events from November 15 through
Washington Seminar. The next newsletter will probably be published post
Washington Seminar.
If you have a holiday recipe you would like to share, send it to me.
We'll be doing the tech tip again. I do have a volunteer who wants to do a
couple of tips on iPhone apps. We can take one more about using a computer,
a tablet, e-reader, etc, please send it to me.
Thanks.

Connie