[il-talk] Jobs with State Police

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 03:01:29 UTC 2012

Hi Edwin it's Leslie. I feeling he did jump in here regarding posting the jobs on the list. First of all, I think it is very appropriate what connie is doing by posting these jobs on the list. Some of us may have friends or family that are unemployed that are looking for jobs. Second, the reason the jobs are not restricted to those who are for line people is because if we limit ourselves to jobs only for blind people, we are boxing ourselves into a corner. Who cares the third for blind people or not? They are job listings and that's all that matters. Last, you say you would be disrespecting Konny by deleting a message from her. But aren't you disrespecting her even more by posting these kinds of comments on the list? I think what she was saying was that if you see jobs in the subject or job listings in the subject you don't want to read them, simply hit the delete key. That would be a lot more respectful, in my opinion, rather than to request that she only post jobs for blind people. Furthermore, I think you were disrespecting her even more when you say that a job posting is silly. Please give what I'm saying some serious thought. And my final comment is this: time to move on.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone