[il-talk] Jobs with State Police

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 07:21:09 UTC 2012

Connie, I think it is a great idea also, it is great to be able to post a
variety of things on this list especially since it is not strictly a job
related list like the one NFB has nationally.  Having said that, I submit
that I was just sharing an opinion which is not meant to start controversy
but hopefully ignored if not in agreement.