[il-talk] A word on certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 00:12:55 UTC 2012

Jean,

I don't know if you say the other email I sent or not.  I sent a subsequent
email with the certificate list attached.  If you are a NewsLine subscriber,
you can find the list in the shopping certificates section of the NFB of
Illinois channel under the blindness information channel, (option 2 from the
main menu.)  If you have any questions, please let me know.