[il-talk] Aggravated!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 28 11:20:04 UTC 2012

Yes, you do.  You will need either a notetaker such as a Packmate Braille
Note or Braille Sense, or you would need a refreshable braille display which
would interface with your computer.  I have used web braille on a limited
basis and have found that program to have its own set of problems.
Hopefully, web braille will work better when it is a part of the Bard
website.  This is something that the library promises in the next several
months.  However, the library has talked about this integration since the
creation of Bard, (approximately five years ago).  It has yet to happen.