[il-talk] update

Patti Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Oct 28 16:10:11 UTC 2012

Glad to hear that you're both doing better. Sounds like you are in better spirits too. Really would love to see you at the Chris's meaning if you guys can come. Talk soon. Love you much.

p.s. give to our annual appeal by sending to NFBI c/o glenn Moore po box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB, Scholarship Committee Chair
Sent from my iPhone