[il-talk] mp3

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 12:09:02 UTC 2012

Rob,

My experience is that Kelly is correct that Winamp is the most friendly
player out there for blind folks.  However, it has to be installed.  Windows
Media player should already be on your computer and though it is not quite
as friendly, it is certainly usable.  Also, I'm guessing that your GPS unit
can be charged from a USB connection on your computer.

If the instruction manual is a good one, it should give a step-by-step
procedure on how this is done.