[il-talk] Condolences

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Sat Sep 1 21:30:37 UTC 2012

We are sorry to hear o your loss.  Take care of yourself and let us know if we can help.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net