[il-talk] Oktoberfest

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Mon Sep 3 14:59:10 UTC 2012

Just a reminder that RSVPs regarding our September 15th fund raising party are due by 9/9/12.  The party costs $25 and runs from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. at our home 6919 W. Berwyn Ave.  We will serve burgers and brats with the fixings.  There will be soda beer and wine.  Your first beverage is included in the admission price.  RSVP to me at pattichang at att.net.  We have parents and newcomers who have RSVPed.  It would be great if more could join us.  Here is who I have so far.
Patti and Francisco
Julia Chang
Eva Lauer plus Sue Matsco
Dave and Theresa
Glenn More
Debbie P
Valend\cia and Serena Howard
Margaret James
Marylou
Bill and Roberta Reif
Debbie and Dick Stein
Pam Gilmore plus guest
Denise Avant
Steve H
Jamel
Marco
Leslie and Andy
Janet S
Tina Egle plus guest
Carol Sloan plus 4 guests
Julia's Piano group 10

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net