[il-talk] ISVI COMMITTEE MEETING

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 3 18:17:52 UTC 2012

hi,
it is tomorrow night September 4. The meeting is open to all. Come join us. it is at 7:30 pm by conference call 218-936-1200 and the code is 6324.
I had heard that the vendors had some involvement with the school in terms of a Christmas party, but that is about all I knew.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.