[il-talk] Braille Is Beautiful 2012

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Sep 5 18:22:47 UTC 2012

Have you ever dreamed of stardom, of applause and curtain calls?  Have you
imagined yourself entrancing an audience with your performance?  Or do you
simply enjoy theater and think it would be fun to read a part in a play?

Each year during our state convention, Braille readers have the chance to
participate in our annual Braille Is Beautiful event, a live reading of a
dramatic script.  The reading takes place on Sunday morning, October 7, and
we will hold two rehearsals via teleconference to prepare.  You don't have
to be an expert Braille reader to participate!  Readers at all levels are
welcome.

If you are interested in taking part, please contact me off list.  This is a
fun event and a great opportunity to show that Braille truly enhances our
lives.

Debbie
dkent5817 at att.net
773-203-1394