[il-talk] Thank you

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 10 23:27:20 UTC 2012

Hi Patti,
We all appreciate your hard work and leadership on behalf of this affiliate and blind people in our State. We recognize your leadership at the national level. Thanks to you for your commitment and dedication.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.