[il-talk] Fwd: Registration table

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Sun Sep 16 21:06:02 UTC 2012

Pat Olsen has agreed to coordinate our registration table at our state convention.  She will be in charge of it from 2:00 - 7:30 on Friday afternoon and evening and again on Saturday morning from 8:00 to 9:00.  Below is a list of those who have agreed to work each shift.  Please call me if there are issues or questions.  Thanks to all who have agreed to work this and special thanks to Pat.

Patricia Olsen coordinating will be present from 2:00 thru 7:30 on Friday and 8:00 to 9:00 on Saturday.

Patrick Olsen 2-5
Sarita Howard 2-5
Janet Leinum 2-5

Nancy Gardner 4 - 5

Gina Falvo 5-7:30
Jemal Powell 5-7:30
Jean Rauschenbach 5-7:30

Sarita Howard 8-9
Janet Leinum 8-9
Patrick Olsen 8-9
Nancy Gardner 8-9

p.s. give to our annual appeal by sending to NFBI c/o glenn Moore po box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB, Scholarship Committee Chair
Sent from my iPhone