[il-talk] Meet the Blind Activity

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 00:53:13 UTC 2012

Hi il-talk,

At this point, I have a couple of volunteers to help with the Meet the Blind activity at the Chicago Children's Museum.  We should have a couple more people to help with the activity, so I wanted to ask again for volunteers.  The other two volunteers have some experience with these things, so you'll get plenty of guidance from us.  Just looking for someone who likes working with kids.

You can reply to this email or call me on my cell +1 312-593-3013.

Thanks,
bcp