[il-talk] Your Advice

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 22:23:17 UTC 2012

Hi il-talk,

I am planning on attending this event

http://www.cnt.org/events/reinventing-chicago/

I also plan to attend the subsequent hackathon.  I signed up to develop some application for the transportation needs of the city.  Do you have a pet peeve?  Do you keep thinking someone should make an App or address this problem with my commute?  If it's something that's captured by the data the city or this company has, I'd like to pitch a solution to the developers who will attend the subsequent hackathon.  I can't promise any fame or glory, but if I get a job out of this, I will gladly buy you lunch.

Thanks,
bcp

PS reply to this email or call me on my cell (312) 593-3013.