[il-talk] Chicago Chapter fundraising meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 22 10:43:13 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

We will be having a meeting of the fundraising committee of the National
Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter on Tuesday, September 24
at 7:00 P.M.  Please call in at 218-936-1200 and use the code Chicago,
(2442246.)

Should we do a Bulls game this year?  How can we publisize the Christmas
auction this year?  What other sorts of events might we try?  There are no
limitations upon what we can do so long as suggested activities are legal,
unless we ourselves impose them.