[il-talk] Frustrated

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 14:52:28 UTC 2012

I agree with Connie. Our work is not done.  And we still have to constantly educate the public. With that being said I have been in similar situation where I've walked down the street knowing where I'm going and people believing that I'm lost. And I've told people I'm in good shape, thank you and have a good day. And if people got a little too aggressive then I've had to put people in check. But it just comes with the territory.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/uTzLPCH7-20120926-1049.wav