[il-talk] Frustrated

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 14:21:43 UTC 2012

Dave, nice job of a reverse psychology on that guy. Although I'll probably be a little shorter and a bit harsher with him. But good way to put that idiot in his place.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/HB1fFZoM-20120927-1016.wav