[il-talk] Fwd: an article that I think is totally detrimentaltowards blindness

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Apr 1 04:47:50 UTC 2013

One thing I recall Beth saying - either in her book or when I heard her
speak once - is that nude modeling is a good job for a blind person because
you don't have to do anything except sit there.  That is a very troubling
message to put out to the world!  I do not get that message from this
article, fortunately.

Debbie