[il-talk] Two more days

George J Villa georgejvilla at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 13:58:19 UTC 2013

Hello Dave

Sorry to leave this to the last minute.
We are back from Florida and should be at the next
Chicago chapter meeting.

Here is my order

$400 in Jewel certificates   in $100.00 Dollar denominations
$200 in Garden fresh certificates  in $20.00 denominations
$200 in Whole foods certificates in $100.00 denominations
$50 in Barns and Noble  certificates in $25.00 denominations

Linda Villa