[il-talk] Rob kaiser

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 17 15:09:47 UTC 2013

Dear Rob,
  The NFBI is here to support you through your present ordeal.  We are all
pulling for you and remembering you in our prayers.

    Fondly,

    Cathy
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529