[il-talk] April IABS Meeting Agenda

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Sat Apr 20 19:21:25 UTC 2013

Hi again Rose,
  Megan and I have just re-connected for a good long chat.  I gave her David
Meyer's number and encouraged her to join Newsline.  Sreally loves
technology.  Have a great call in tomorrow evening!
  You asked if I am O.K.  because you hadn't heard from me in ages.  Bob and
I were lucky enough to escape most of winter in Florida and I just didn't
really keep up with Il-Talk down there.
                                                                        Fondly,

    Cathy
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529