[il-talk] Taking paratransit for the first time!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 02:20:13 UTC 2013

I just totally agree. Linda, tomorrow is your big day. Have fun. Enjoy the time away and seeing your friends. Once you get there, you will feel like you accomplished something big. Keep your chin up, have confidence in yourself, and just relax and have fun. Z you'll do great! Can't wait to hear all about your adventure.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone