[il-talk] Thank you all

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 01:33:42 UTC 2013

Dear Chicago Chapter Members and guests,

Thank you very much for coming and enjoying a good time at Beggars Pizza
earlier today.  Thanks for the generosity of our chapter members, as well as
those of the Icre Wood Alumni Association, I have every reason to believe
that this fundraiser will be a success.

Hilda, if you would, please thank the Icre Alumni association at their next
meeting for their generous support of our fundraising efforts.  I trust that
a good time was had by all.  I certainly enjoyed the day.