[il-talk] fair wages and other nfb legislation

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 21:16:53 UTC 2013

Hello out there fello Federationists.

Next week I have finals.  I will be doing my show on Tuesday.  The week after that, I will not have classes because the semester is over.  Would anybody want to make a trip up to the campus of Northeastern Illinois University and go on the air and talk about anything Federation related?  Please let me know off list at roberthansen1970 at gmail.com or call me (872)226-5226 .

All of our interview guests receive a cd for your records.

www.wzrdchicago.org

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen