[il-talk] Final goodbye

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 30 17:02:24 UTC 2013

Deaar Ponch,
  You, your Father and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Love,

    Cathy and Bob
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529