[il-talk] Fw: Fw: next at large agenda for iltalk

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 3 15:55:07 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin H.
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 8:06 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: [il-talk] Fw: next at large agenda for iltalk

From: Leslie Hamric
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:55 PM
To: iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Subject: next at large agenda for iltalk

Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 8/4/13 at 7:00 pm.  All are
welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.

Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks
and we look forward to your participation.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 8/4/13

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Presidential release –Dave Meyer

State report – Patti Chang (

Program – Presentation on adaptive technology training at Second Sense –
David Flament

--

Discuss theme for IABS Idol

Old business

Patrick Olson will be resigning from the Program Coordinator position in
October.  Please continue thinking about if you would be interested in
taking over this position.

New Business

Adjournment