[il-talk] Theme for IABS Idol

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 5 03:50:14 UTC 2013

Hi all.  I just wanted to let everyone know that we decided on a theme for
IABS Idol at our At Large meeting tonight.  The theme is .. Songs About
Independence.  Since this year's state convention theme is Determine Your
Future Yourself, we thought that songs about independence would tie in
nicely with the state convention theme.  Songs about independence can
include songs about travel, inspiration, determination, being on the move,
stepping out into the world, confidence, and so on.  I hope this all helps.
Go At Large!

Leslie