[il-talk] Registration form contents

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Sat Aug 10 12:16:39 UTC 2013

The following is posted on our web page along with our convention bulletin.  If you do not want to stay at our overflow hotel, please make your reservations now.

2013 NFBI STATE CONVENTION
Registration Form
Name(s) _______________________________________________________

Address _______________________________________________________

City __________________________  State ___________  Zip ____________

Phone_______________________ Cell Phone________________________

E-mail address__________________________________________________

Registration  				 	$5.00 or $15.00  x  ______  =  ______
      **$5.00 before October 11th, $15.00 after

Breakfasts only if you are in the overflow hotel.  Those in the main hotel have comped breakfast with their rooms.
  Saturday (Food may be brought into the Parent’s meeting.) 												$10.00  x  _____  =  _______

   Sunday	(Food may be brought into the student meeting.)													$10.00  x  _____  =  _______

Luncheon
Parent’s (Saturday)					$15.00  x  _____  =  ______
Student’s (Saturday)					$15.00  x  _____  =  ______

Banquet (Saturday evening)				 $30.00  x  _____  =  _____

At-Large Membership						$2.00  x  ______  =  ______

                                                				     TOTAL              ______

All activities take place at the Park Inn Hotel and Conference Center.   Hotel phone is (309) 662 4300. Questions regarding registration should be directed to Glenn Moore at gmoore3rd at gmail.com or (847) 899-9801. Please make checks payable to NFBI. Return the registration form with payment before October 11th, 2013 to: Glenn Moore, Treasurer NFBI, P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, Il 60121.

The Illinois Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind has two listservs for all interested in blindness issues in IL.  IL-Talk is for everyone and IABS-Talk is specific for those interested in student issues.  Sign up by going to www.nfbnet.org.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net