[il-talk] VR

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 11 21:00:07 UTC 2013

A daisy book is made up of multiple files, so if you look at the
number of files in $VRDTB, it has no relationship to the number of
books that are actually there.  It takes a minimum of 3 files to make
a daisy book I think, and there could be dozens of files for each
book, depending on how the authoring tools broke up audio.

Dave