[il-talk] wonderful news

Robert Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 04:18:38 UTC 2013

Good evening all.

I had a math final today.  I needed a math requirement and I did it this
summer.  I have been one of those that traditionally did lousy in math.
I will not lie to you.,  I have always been at best a C student in
math.  I took the final today and got 90% on it.  I also achieved better
than I thought on everything else related to that course.  YAY, I met my
math requirement.  I have one more final this Wednesday, and then I am
going out of town for several days.

RH

--
Robert A. Hansen Peer Mentor Council Of Clubs Representative Co-Program
Director WZRD 88.3 FM www.wzrdchicago.org Northeastern Illinois