[il-talk] Transportation Arrangements to State Convention

Steven Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:59:59 UTC 2013

  We strongly urge you to make your transportation arrangements to State Convention as soon as possible.  Amtrak trains will run that weekend on the route between Chicago and Saint Louis.  Two intercity bus companies also serve Bloomington Normal.  All go to the Uptown Station in Normal.

  Please contact:
  Amtrak (800) 872-7245 (USA-RAIL)
  Burlington Trailways (319) 752-5454
  Peoria Charter Coach (PCC) (309) 688-9523

  The Park Hotel in Bloomington will provide transportation to and from Uptown Station.  We will provide a list to the Park Hotel of people's arrival and departure dates and times.  Therefore, please make your transportation arrangements, and let us know your departure dates and times as soon as possible.

  Please give me your departure dates and times as soon as possible.

  Cell:  (773) 848-5307
  E-mail:  steve.hastalis at gmail.com

  Cordially,

  Steve Hastalis