[il-talk] child question

Pittman Enterprises & Associates pittmanenterprises at att.net
Fri Aug 23 00:13:47 UTC 2013

I  agree with Edwin's explanation, Rob.  You can also let your daughter know
your cane helps  you not look like a  fool to the people around you.  They
will know you are blind and to that end, they will act accordingly.  They
will tend to make more of an effort to get out of your way instead of
expecting you to move out of their way and wondering what is wrong with you
when you don't.