[il-talk] Shopping certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 24 12:02:10 UTC 2013

A CERTIFICATE SAGA

To the tune Where have All the Flowers Gone

1.  Where have all the orders gone, long time passing.
Where have all the orders gone, long time ago?
Where have all the orders gone, gone to others everyone.
When will we ever learn?  When will we ever learn?

2.  Where have all the certificates gone, long time passing.
Where have all the certificates gone, long time ago?
Where have all the certificates gone, gone to strangers, everyone.
When will we ever learn?  When will we ever learn.

3.  Where has all the funding gone, long time passing.
Where has all the funding gone, long time ago.
Where has all the funding gone, gone to noone everyone.
When will we ever learn?  When will we ever learn?

How about now!

Yes, now is the time for all good people to come to our aid with their
shopping.

Keep the funds coming, so we can have bell.
Keep the funds coming, so we can raise ....  (only when necessary,)
Keep the funds coming so we can make a difference.

Place your certificate order with David Meyer today by calling 708-606-7091
or via email at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Don't delay, order today.