[il-talk] My New Mary Kay Website and More!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 25 23:54:53 UTC 2013

Hello all!  I wanted to spread the word far and wide that I have just become
a Mary Kay beauty consultant.  I am so excited that I am a brand new beauty
consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics. I am in a contest to earn a very special
prize. My challenge is 24/24/24. Which is $24 in sales, to 24 customers in a
24 hour period. I would LOVE your help, but only if you do not have a
consultant. Please feel free to shop on my website at

http://www.marykay.com/lhamric  or call me, whichever you prefer. My phone
number is on my website.  Feel free to share this message with anyone else
you know. Thank you in advance for your support.  I look forward to working
with you.

Sincerely:

Leslie Hamric

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant